Serving Madison, St. Clair, Bond, Clinton counties
Want to learn more about Torbits Flooring? Click here to view the many products that our store offers learn more about us.
Our courteous staff is always available and ready to serve you. Click here to contact us.
Torbits Flooring wants to keep in touch with our customers and friends. Meet us on: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, to learn more about us.
- Molly, thank you for everything- quick service, etc. it looks great! We are very happy.
Dear Debbie,Thanks for all your help with the flooring for our soon-to-be home. You’ll be invited over to see the finished product!
The carpeting is installed and looks very nice. They agreed to help me move a couple of things so they could do the job in one day. It turned out the hall was hardwood, so I didn’t have them put carpet down there.Thanks so much for your help and cordiality. I have been several other places before I found Torbits, and didn’t receive nice treatment at all. I was really happy to find you.
Mariah, this thank you is long overdue, but we wanted you to know we are loving our carpet and flooring. You were so helpful and we appreciated your expertise!Westcott
We would like to express our appreciation for the work of Kyle Basden, for the installation of tile in the kitchen, laundry room, and three bathrooms of our home. Kyle was always prompt, polite, and-most importantly-professional. We have owned three homes and had flooring work done in each of them. Kyle is, by far, the most meticulous, skilled, and hardworking of the craftsmen with which we have had experience.
We would also like to express our thanks to Mariah Embry who assisted with the measurement and selection of the tiles we chose. She was persistent in tracking down the products we wanted.
- Just wanted to drop a note to tell you about the wonderful job your installer did at our house. I know the job wasn't easy but it turned out great! He did a great job and left our house very clean!Thanks!P.S. the carpet & tile are awesome!
- Thanks so much for all your help with our carpet purchase. We really appreciate your honesty helping pick our colors, textures, etc.And best of all, we LOVE the new carpet!! We'll definitely recommend you & Torbits to anyone looking for flooring.
- Ruth Ann & Charles,I just wanted to send you a note to let you know how appreciative I am of the outstanding service I received from Debbie Vahlkamp throughout my flooring selection and installation process. Debbie made numerous trips to the house with samples as I was pregnant and on bed rest through a portion of our home addition/construction process. She also arranged for me to visit a house with installed flooring so I could get an idea of what the flooring I was considering looked like over a large area. She's knowledgeable, friendly, aims to please, and is the sole reason I selected Torbits for my flooring needs.I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you don't already know about the level of customer service Debbie provides. Customers are often fast to call or write when things go wrong, and I believe it is equally important to recognize when folks go above and beyond.
The floors look great!! We appreciate your craftsmanship & reliability! We will highly recommend you!! :)Wrights
- Debbie,It was fun working with you. Hope to in the future!Carpet in my living room looks just beautiful and the installers were very nice & do great work.Thanks!
When it is time to show your floor some maintenance TLC, there’s no reason to stress! These 5 professional tips from PERGO will help make sure your floors look as great as the day they were installed and stay beautiful for years to come.
Professional Laminate Care Tips
Kitchen floors have taken many forms over the years to address the challenges of the space, including a high frequency of spills and wear due to high traffic. One of the more typical flooring types perfectly suited for modern kitchens is laminate.
There are so many reasons why we love our pets. They’re cute, obviously. They’re genuinely excited to see us whenever we walk in the door. Even cats, believe it or not. For most of us they feel like a good friend or additional member of the family. That being said, there is one little reason we sometimes find it hard to love them. To put it delicately… accidents happen.
As a leader in the flooring industry, Mannington has put together a guide that details everything you need to know about hardwood floors. Whether you’re having a new home built or simply looking to make an upgrade to your home’s existing floors, hardwood is a beautiful, durable option! Before you decide on hardwood, here’s what you need to know.